Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For all the single people...a heart to heart blog!

This is a re-post, but I liked it, and thats why I'm posting it here. I want to highlight her concluding paragraph.

In dealing with the issue of contentment, when you feel like God has not given you the mate you feel like you deserve she writes this:

The bottom line is that I don’t know if God will ever grant my desire, but I do know I should not worry about it any longer. What he has granted must be embraced, Himself, His son, the guaranteed indwelling of the Holy Spirit who provides spiritual gifts to demonstrate what He has provided, His provision and His people. I may not find happiness with a mate but there is sure to be joy with attention paid towards Him. And that is where it behooves us to focus, because God never promised us a mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment